Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BYU alumni~



It was such a blast to play ball with my old teammates again! This past weekend was a real nice change :) I really enjoyed spending quality time with the coaches and my favorite girls. Ive talked about this before, but I have had a hard time getting softball out of my life. College softball was such a huge part of my life, and I will never forget the fun that we had. I am so happy to see all of my old teammates happy, married, popping out kids. Its amazing to think that it was just yesterday when we were on road trips and prank calling the BYU baseball team, or running in the rain in Portland (though I try to forget that).



Here are some pics from the alumni weekend! Cannon was all over Taylor Humbert (Brooke Boyce's little girlie). As you can see, he was practically next to her the whole day and night. It was great to see everyone. I wish more could have made it. I bet we will have a good turn out next year :) (especially now with the BYU softball baby boom)

8 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

you look soo tan! hahaha. Im glad you had a good weekend. Cannon is growing up so much...he doesn't look like a baby anymore, hes totally a little boy. LOVE IT

Lori said...

I am glad you had fun. It is always good to catch up!

MEG said...

I still can't believe you played softball for BYU - what an accomplishment! It's one thing to play for your high school, but to make it to college ball past all that competition is just beyond me. You are amazing!

Lance and Ariel said...

aw, you guys are all so cute. and i am so sad that i couldn't be there, but next year for sure!!

Mandy said...

So depressed that I missed it! You guys all look so cute and it brings back so many memories. Cannon (of course) looks so stinkin cute! I will have to get my arm in shape for next year!

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a great time

A said...

That is so fun! I love the pic of cannon with the bottle!

Jim Monaghan said...

Great that you got a chance to play again! Are you still coaching?