After over 3 wonderful years, 1 baby, and a new job- we finally are finally kissing our little humble abode good-bye! We are really going to miss our little neighborhood that we have called home for sooo long. We have so many memories here. It was a prime location for us, because it was smack in the middle between BYU and UVSC, so it catered to both mine and Brian's education. We have made many friends here and have really enjoyed our fun little ward. It is hard to move, because we have grown so attached! We are just so thankful to finally start a new chapter in our lives as a little family of 3. I am just soooo excited! We have picked out a darling house that fits our personality. We were able to pick a lot of the essentials in the home (carpet, counter tops, lighting.....) so we feel that the home really fits our personalities. We are headed out of Utah County in about 2-3 weeks!(ps- If you haven't noticed, I have made my blog private, so I feel safe posting pictures of my house to family and close friends)
(pss-Just in case, I used paintbrush and deleted our address off of the house ;) You can never be too careful! )
15 comments:
THanks for taking Ellie and I to see your cute new home. We will miss you so much! I can still remember moving into the good ol' Halladay apartments and meeting you and brian and trent and jess for the first time. It's good to see you moving up in the world... as for me... that is another story... lol. LOve your new place and am so excited for you!
Hey everyone! It seems my comments were shut off for a while. I am just getting the hang of setting my blog to private- sorry for the delay!
Lauren I loved your house. It will be fun for you guys to make the move!!!
Congratulations! That is awesome.
Congrats on the new house.... happy decorating!!
YAY! I am so excited for you. What a darling house. That is so great. Cannon will love all the room to roam, and make messes. :)
You're house looks so great!! I am still extremely jealous, but extremely excited for you guys!
Love, love, LOVE your blog. Thanks for inviting us!! Harrison likes the dancing video - Cannon can really rock out! We'll be back looking for updates...
How exciting, and your house is gorgeous! That is such a fun thing to look forward to.
I love your new house! You are going to have so much fun decorating. You will have to post more pictures once you are all moved in.
Love the house! Can't wait to see it all finished. :-)
I'm so excited for you & Brian!
Love the house, it's beautiful. The cabinets are so cool... LOVE IT!
I'm seriously jealous! Your house is super awesome. Oh and I tried calling you back a couple of times but it wouldn't go through, then I got your email saying you have a new number so that is why we haven't talked yet... your changing everything these days!!!
Congrats on the new house! Happy Decorating!
Thanks everyone! We are sooooooo excited to move (if you cant tell-lol). I am going crazy trying to count down the days!
Thanks everyone! We are sooooooo excited to move (if you cant tell-lol). I am going crazy trying to count down the days!
Post a Comment