Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Over the Hill- sorta.....

This is a shameless self-plug, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! I turned the BIG 25 today! I am currently in California for my moms 50th birthday (which was March 9th- Happy Birthday mom), and my birthday just so happens to fall 2 days later. Who flies out to California for just 2 days? Not me! I am here until Thursday. Then we have to fly home and pack because we are moving next week. I am a little sad that I did not get to spend the day with my wonderful husband, but this just gives him a few more days to clean the house (hint hint) as a birthday surprise!

I will be doing a California pic post in a few days, so here is 1 Cannon pic to help you survive the next few days ; )

6 comments:

A said...

Look at him! He just gets cuter and cuter ever day. Can't wait to watch him on April 14!!

Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So glad I got on to check your blog today - I might have missed it! I hope your mom takes you out to lunch, and then you get to go shopping, and that Cannon takes extra long naps... Oh, and I hope you DO come home to a clean house! Happy Birthday! I hope it's great!

Kacey said...

(pretend I'm singing ok?)
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthay to Laaaaaaaaaauren!
Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Happy Birthday my fellow March birthday girl! Don't even talk about being close to over-the-hill...I'm sadly MUCH closer to that depressing day than you are. :-)

Hope you are having a blast with your family in nice warm California!( Happy 50th Birthday to your Mom too!)

Jim Monaghan said...

Happy Birthday from the Monaghans! Hope things are well in Perry Land.

Mandy said...

Happy Happy birthday! Woo Hoo! A whole quarter of a century! Man, you are old! Hope you guys have a blast in the great Cali!

Ben and Jenn said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAUREN!! I hope that it was a great one! Hope you are enjoying California. We love it here.