Monday, March 24, 2008

All moved!

We finally packed up that last box and we are all moved in! Our cleaning check at our apartment was the hardest cleaning check I had ever done! I worked on my hands and knees for almost 9 hours (which is crazy for a small 2 bedroom apartment). We had a great Easter in our new home. I can't wait to get more settled! Cannon has so much free space to roam. He had a ton of fun picking up Easter eggs. My parents are in town for his first birthday, and they helped us get settled this week. It has been a crazy few weeks! I am such a slacker on my posting and commenting. Hopefully we will get back on routine real soon! Here are some pictures from our little Easter. We love you all!


17 comments:

Jessica said...

I have that same tile in my bathroom! I love it. Your house looks great!!!

A said...

HOw fun. I love the pic of him walking to the egg. I can't wait to come see your new house on his birthday party saturday!!

amy said...

Yay that you got into your house! You will have to post pics when you put all of your personal touch on it. Cannon is going to be 1?! Wow, time has flown!

TC Jolley said...

Congrats on getting in your new home... YIPEE! Happy Easter, Cannon is as adorable as ever!

Kimberly said...

Your house is beautiful! And Cannon looks right at home! A new home with new memories to make! Congrats you guys!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I want a house!!! It looks really nice. I love that all of Cannon's Easter eggs are either a football egg or a baseball egg... brainwasher! Hope you had a good Easter.

Crystal said...

Yeah!! Your in your new house! How exciting. Looks like you had a great easter too. Where did you live in California?

Kacey said...

Love the bubble picture! Wow and you're already moved in and unpacked? I don't see a single box in site...impressive! Looking forward to seeing your new abode this weekend!

((Which reminds me, we RSVP for Saturday!))

barbaraence said...

Yippee! Seriously, one already? I can't believe it!

Lori said...

I am so excited for you and your house looks so nice! The bubbles picture is way cute! Your so nice to let him do them inside. He is once again ADORABLE!

Leslie said...

The bubble picture is too cute!! Your new home is beautiful! (if I haven't already told you a million times :)

Leslie said...

Haha... I just saw your countdown to Breaking Dawn. LOVE it!

The Larsen's said...

Wow moving is a lot of work. Congratulations on a job well done. How are you doing? Can you tell me how you did that cute "OUR BLOG" caption at the top of your blog???

Mandy said...

I heart Cannon! He is such a doll! I cant believe it is time for his birthday party! When should we get together for the April Babies party? It will be amazing! So I lost your new number...still have your old programed! No new! Im sorry, Im a sucky friend! I love your house, cant wait to see it in person!

Kate said...

Congrats on getting in your new house! It is a blast making it "your own!" And of course, happy birthday to Cannon coming uo!

Ben and Jenn said...

Love the Easter pictures and especially the bubble picture. I like how you have a count down for Breaking Dawn just like I do on my page. You are a Twilight series fan too huh? I LOVE THEM!! I have to ask... who are you rooting for, Edward or Jacob???? Get back to me on that one. ;o) Have fun at the little man's b-day party this weekend.

Diana said...

LOVE your house!! And Canon's party was so fun--thanks for the invite!!