Friday, February 29, 2008

Dancing King

Don't mind that I sound like a chipmunk, that this video is dark, or that we have the TV on in the back ground. This is a little video of my stud busting moves. If you clap your hands and say "dance...dance" he breaks it down. Its been a slow posting week, so I figured I would just post a funny little video of Cannon. When all else fails....do a Cannon post- lol.

I also wanted to add, that since he has started walking/running EVERYWHERE now- he has become more accident prone (much like his mom). He face planted on our shoe rack the other day, and blood went everywhere! It seriously poured out of his mouth and soaked us both. To say I freaked out would be an understatement (but we did avoid going to the ER or the Dr's office) ! Turns out he broke that thing in his mouth that attaches his lip to his top gums. He seems to think he is 11 years old, not 11 months old....

-Remember my previous post about the Paci-holic? Here is another pic for proof. He has 1 in each hand and 1 in his mouth. He sleeps like this every night....lol

8 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

First of all I am just shaking to think about his accident! I freak out when Addi just bumps her head! There have been many times where she will fall into something, no blood involved and we will both be sitting on the floor crying! Not ready for blood!
I absolutly love his dancing! He even head bangs! So much fun.
And would you just stop with all the self loathing! You are darling and always will be, reguardless of how much you have around your wonderful middle!

A said...

How cute is your lil dancer! I love that he is hooked on the binks and ever since we played the other day, Ellie now thinks she needs to hold a bink like Cannon.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Ouch !!! I hate that for him, but thank goodness it wasn't worse. I have heard that when those things are torn there is alot of blood. I would have been freaking out too. Presley fell the other day with a sand shovel in her hand and busted her lip, there was blood but she wanted to stay outside and play, so I didn't make a big deal out of it. Just FYI - this just means that the falls have begun- it only gets crazier...we will be there again soon, hopefully not too soon, Call me later.

Tyler and Melissa said...

Lauren - I absolutely love the video! Cannon is so so cute! That was fun to see you guys last night and I loved the sushi :)

Jess Perry said...

I absolutely loved that. Cannon is such a cute little ladies man...even if he loves the paci's. It was fun to have you guys over tonight for dinner...can't wait for the many more to come when you are a little closer!

Joshua Jr. and Kaysen Cianna Knight said...

I love the pic of him sleeping with his paci's. I cant believe how he's holding them in his hands...does he try to suck them all at once, lol. I had an accident with Kaysen last week, and it looked a whole lot worse than it was, we also avoided the ER but it left her with a busted and swollen lip. She's okay now! Give DA CANNON a kiss for me!

Lori said...

That picture in his crib is priceless! That is so stinking cute! The dancing too!