So I looooove browsing online baby boutiques (its my favorite thing to do!). One of the cutest ones is called
Posh a Bye Baby. They were doing a massive search for the next face of Posh Baby. I sent in Cannon's pic- and he won! I just did it on a whim. She said that they had sooo many pics to choose from (hundreds of potential posh babies) but she died when she saw the pic that I sent in.
Here is the link- http://www.poshabyebaby.com/I just thought that was a good thing to post about, since I have had sooo much bad luck lately.

On a side not- Grandma Diane has been in town spoiling Cannon, as usual. We have been eating, shopping, and going to movies. Here are some
FUN pics


17 comments:
What a little heart-breaker! Cannon is adorable! How exciting to be the new posh baby! I clicked the link and the pic is too cute!
How fun! He is a cute kid. I love his shirt in the last picture.
That is awesome Lauren! I LOVE LOVE that pic of him. Did you win anything?
That is awesome Lauren. I clicked on the link and that picture is perfect!! So did you win anything??
I get a special code for major discounts! If I had a girl, I would have gotten the special tutu set as well-lol. Oh well, maybe next time!
so cute!! that is so cool. that picture on the website is amazing. good job cannon.
That is so cool . I do love that picture of Cannon. I hope that he gets better fast.
You would have gotten a special tutu if Cannon was a girl?! Um, shouldn't they treat both girls and boys equal? Anyway, maybe this will get his foot into a modeling career? You should look it up! There are a couple of agencies in SLC I'm sure.
That is the perfect picture for that website! Cute stuff too! I will have to hit you up for your special code! He he! So cute! I love him so much!
that is seriously a really cute picture. Congrats!
Congrats!!! That's so great! He is so cute.
Cannon is the cutest little boy and I've always loved that picture of him! It doesn't surprise me at all that he is the face of Posh baby! Congrats!!
How fun you won the contest! That is one of my favorite pics. of him on the web site. I also love the one of him in just the tie and newspaper boy hat. so cute.
You will have to let me know how the Host is. I was lazy and never ordered it. Maybe I should just go buy it.
We live in Woodland Hills now. We just moved here from Pasadena last weekend. I'd love to meet up with you when you are here. Let me know what your schedule is and when you'll be here. We are going out of town soon but hopefully we'll be here when you are here visiting.
YEAH! Oh my gosh! How cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of cannon! OF course they had to choose it because it is too cute!! Yeah for you!
seriously, he is a model baby! HE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and is going to give you guys a run for your money! Look at those dimples... I mean seriously!
I feel horrible about him being so sick and your chicken! Those days are bad, I am glad you had something happy happen!
Those eyes of his are amazing! He is going to break some hearts in about 20 years!
Post a Comment