I don't know if cover model Posh baby went to my head, but I would love to see how well Cannon does in this Parents Magazine contest. Please go and vote for Cannon. You can do it daily. Rate his pics by stars and show some love by clicking the link. I think it would be a totally cool experience!
Remember, you can vote daily! I would really appreciate it. My little chunkers loves having his picture taken :)
****EDITED TO ADD- YOU VOTE BY CLICKING ON RECOMMEND **** (this is whats done daily)
ps- you can tell friends and family to vote for him as well! even if they don't know us or think he's not cute :)
http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=160200233
4 comments:
Good idea! He is such a cute baby and I LOVED his Posh baby picture... that is so cool!
We voted for Cannon...I didn't even know about Posh baby...congrats Cannon. I guess that will teach me for getting behind on blogging. Good idea...he is such a cute kid!! With great eyes!
i voted
I voted for Cannon too but, I can't wait to see his one year pics. I hope I get one for a Mother's Day gift. Congratulations on being a mother for over a year. It is hard to believe I have been your mother for 1/4 of a century.
Love,
mom
Post a Comment