Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TEASER!







Well, they are called teasers for a reason! Because they leave you wanting more MORE MORE!!!!!! lol. Brittany G did Cannon's 1 year pics again :) You remember her, she is the amazing photographer that did his newborn, 6 month, and now 1 year's. She is fantastic. I really cannot describe her talent. She is so much fun to work with. It will be a few more weeks before I see the rest- but here are a few to see how the shoot went. I think it was successful! I am already debating on which ones I am going to blow up in my house. Don't be surprised if I just order Cannon wallpaper and plaster my walls :)

20 comments:

amy said...

These pictures are amazing!! She did a great job, but I think Cannon had a hand in it too. It seems like you can pretty much get him to do anything! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Lori said...

He needs to be a model baby! He is adorable!

A said...

Love Love Love them! Cannon is so stinking adorable and fits the whole scheme just perfectly. Britty did great work like she always does, but I agree with Amy's comment... Cannon plays a big hand in it too! Can't wait to see them all... is she giving you the cd?

Jess Perry said...

I love them Lauren!!They turned out so awesome! I think my favorite is the first one or like the fourth one. He is so photogenic and just so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Jess Perry said...

I love them Lauren!!They turned out so awesome! I think my favorite is the first one or like the fourth one. He is so photogenic and just so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Kacey said...

Oh my gosh! These are amazing Lauren. I love the first two! He is such a little model! Can't wait to see the rest..

Jeanette said...

WOW...I love the pictures. They are so dang cute. I will tell you that it isn't all the photographer it is Cannon. He is so dang cute. I hope that you are having fun in CA.

Ben and Jenn said...

Ok, what stinkin' cute pics Lauren!!! I have to agree with Kacey, I love the first two. Actually, they are all cute. She did an amazing job. It also helps that Cannon is so cute.

Lance and Ariel said...

oh my goodness...he really is a model! Good job guys, he is so stinking cute :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooooo ADORABLE!!! They are too cute! I love that they look old fashioned!

Anonymous said...

I think Brittany did a great job because today I tried to take a single pic of Cannon and he would not quit moving. I did get about 20 shots of the back of his head. I think the one of him in the red truck looks just like Brian. I am really enjoying having them in California this weekend is Sea World with his cousins. He does look a little like our other grandson Nixon in these pics. For those of you have not met Nixon he is a real charmer.
Diane

Jen said...

The pictures look great and Cannon is adorable!!

Savanna said...

So CUTE! I love the wagon and the truck. They are adorable. Pretty easy to have cute pictures when the baby is so cute! :)

Mandy said...

Those are disgustingly cute! Seriously, they hurt my stomach they are so cute! I love him! We need to play again!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Cute ! What a stud ! Your photographer is awesome- not to mention the great model !

TC Jolley said...

I want to eat him!!! Those pictures are PRICELESS... and they do leave me wanting more! He's so cute Lauren.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the one with the wagon... he has a huge smile... you must have been running around like monkey for him to smile that big!

The Larsen's said...

THOSE PICS ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!!! CANNON IS A DOLL!!!

Jim Monaghan said...

Haven't checked here in awhile...can't get over how BIG he's getting. The pix are great!

Jewels said...

Wow!! He looks SO adorable!! We sure miss him!! I need to get her info from ya, so we can have Madi's pics taken sometime!!