It was 3 years ago today that Brian and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. The past 3 years have FLOWN by! I have been soooo blessed to have a wonderful husband who is supportive and loving. He is my best friend and the father of the other little love of my life. I could not be more thankful for my blessings. I am looking forward to many more memories, children, and years with my best friend.
I wanna add something funny that happened this morning. We drove to St. George last night on our way to Ca. We spent the night at KV's, and woke at 5 am to give Cannon a bottle. Brian reached over while I gave the bottle to Cannon and rested his arm on mine. He continued to wish me a Happy Anniversary and tell me that he loved me. Well, Cannon was not having that! He saw Brian rest his arm on mine and thought "heck no! mommy belongs to me!" He then proceeded to push Brian's arm off of mine and bark at him. I couldn't help but crack up. I am so lucky to have 2 amazing men in my life.
3 years down, eternity to go...... (I feel like a muah-haha should go in place there, but maybe that is inappropriate!).
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! We love you both and hope you have such a great day!! I like to see that Cannon is getting protective of his mommy!!
Congrats!!!
Happy Anniversary! Love that picture of you two! Have a blast in Cali :-)
Here's to 3 years. That is an adorable picture! Congrats and have a Merry Christmas!
Thanks everyone!
I just wanted to add that muah-haha is an evil laugh, lol. My mother was confused and I thought I would define it for those who dont get it :)
I hope that you guys had a great anniversary. I love you both. Have a blast in CA. See you next week to go to Cabo!
Way to stay married for three years, you know its tough for some people. Congrats! Love you guys!
That is awesome! So happy for you guys! I do have to admit that I was also confused by the evil laugh! I thought it was some crazy hawaiian word that Netta or Ashlyn taught you! Funny stuff! Have a blast on all your trips...jerk!
Also, thanks for the compliment about Amy Adams, that was cute of you...a little false, but cute!
That is so cute! Boys are so protective of their mommies!! That is why I want a lil baby boy so bad! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I am glad that you guys are having a good time.
why is ellie's picture not showing up on my page? only half of her pic??
Happy anniversary! What a darling picture and I love the story about Canon, so cute!
Happy Anniversary! you are such a cute couple, with a darling boy! Have a great Christmas too. Oh, and let me know when you get that package please.
Hope you had a great anniversary!! Love the picture, you are a cute couple! Have a great time on all of your fun trips and have a great Christmas!
Happy anniversary Lauren! I hope you have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment