Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh come let us adore him....

I know I know, I am HORRIBLE! I find any possible opportunity for a blog post, and I end up posting a million pics of Cannon with it. I have no shame. I am just shocked that I haven't resulted to posting pics of him on the recipe blog that I belong too....wait...thats a good idea :)
So my friend Milli tagged me, and I love doing these little things. Here is my answers to the tag, and a few pictures of Cannon for MY enjoyment ;)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Novell (don't ask me what I did there, I still don't know)
2. Waitress at BJ's
3. I caught for a pitchers for a pitching coach when I was 14....
4. ummmmm....this is sad, I really haven't had to work that much in my life....
B) Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Newsies
2. Anchorman
3. The Wedding Crashers
4. lets face it....anything with Christian Bale......
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Palmdale, Ca.
2. Castaic, Ca.
3. Orem
4. Provo
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Scrubs
4. The Office- "I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog." (Dwight)
E) Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. NY
3. Cabo San Lucas (ok, not yet- but in 2 weeks I will have been there)
4. Your mom's house..... :)
F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. My sister Dana
3. The Perry girls....
4. again- your mom.....
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi (oh how i LOVE thee)
2. Thai food
3. Mexican food...mmmmmm BAJIO!
4. I am fat, so basically anything suits me.....
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In California
2. Hawaii (its FREEZING here in Utah)
3. In Mexico (give me 2 weeks!)
4.basically, anywhere but here :)
I) Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Cannon's first birthday
2. losing weight
3. family vacations...
4. getting pregnant....JK!! Haha, made you look. No, definatly not that. Going to Az to see my BFF Jaime's baby once he is born :) (and visiting TC when I am down there) (ps- TC- thats just a heads up for you)
Now I am supposed to tag some people....but I seriously doubt anyone will do it! Nobody ever follows through with the tags :( If these people feel the need to do it, I would love to read answers of: Diana, Jennie, Amanda & Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Well I take this as an open invite to email you. I agree I love to see pics of Cannon. This pic of him is so cute dad thinks he looks a little like his aunt Lindsey the way he is looking up. We are having a big chill in California it is about 60 degrees daytime and 35 at night. I am wearing uggh boots day and night to stay warm. Hopefully it will be warmer for you guys next week. The whole family is so excited to see little munchkin next week.

barbaraence said...

What a cutie!! He is so cute--his eyes are gorgeous. :)

A said...

what is a tag... i always see those..
anyway, i love when you post the cute pics of cannon! i love him so much and i want to you to go do some lauren time and let me squeeze him while you are out!
thanks for hanging out with me last nigh!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Lauren you got really funny! I love yo mama jokes! Hey I'm going to Puerto Vallarta in two weeks, that means we will be in Mexico at the same time.... that means we are BFF for life!