Friday, December 7, 2007

Fun with dad!

Cannon LOVES hanging out with dad- and I can see why :)

ps- we have just added a YouTube page with a few video's, if anyone ever wants to check it out :) www.youtube.com/wattybutt

wattybutt= I have always had the nickname Watty because my maiden name was Watson- so it has stuck with me for like 10 years. Butt is, well, I used to have a cute butt back then too-lol (pre-Cannon that is). That and I was a catcher and my nickname was mainly used in the softball community- I just thought I would post this "disclaimer" so people didn't think we were into any weird things on YouTube...lol

2 comments:

Mandy said...

He really is too cute! I love his voice and I love his smile! I am simply in love with him! So cute! So I am completly going to call you back...my life is nuts right now and I try to hide my phone so I dont talk to anyone! But I will call back! We have to go to a family party this Sat, so I dont think I can play! :( But after Christmas (the most crazy, stupid time of year) we will meet up...PROMISE!! Love ya baby!

Our Favorite Recipes said...

That's so cute! Da..Da. Cam says he looks just like Brian when he was little.