Saturday, December 8, 2007

It might be snowing outside....

But it's a naked party inside! lol. Why is it so freaking fun to take pictures of baby bums? It just makes me want to reach through my computer screen and pinch those little cheeks....
...hey, if you got it...flaunt it!



11 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I love those buns !! He and Knox have alot in common with those chub legs and chubby little bums !! Glad I got to talk to you today- hope you got to enjoy the back massage ! See ya soon !

amy said...

Ha ha, what funny pictures! He is going to be so embarrassed by these pictures when he is older.

Mandy said...

I want to bite 'em! Is that crazy? Are you going to call Child protective service on me? Sorry, just too cute!

A said...

love those buns!

Savanna said...

what a cutie. Why is it cute on babies but not on me? I'll always wonder. :)

barbaraence said...

hah! So so so cute!

Jess Perry said...

Look at those thighs...I love the rolls! And I absolutely love the last shot. His little dimples are to die for!

TC Jolley said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! YUMMY! Sorry it's so cold there... NOT, come visit me!!!

Kacey said...

I am cracking up Lauren. Look at those cheeks. :-) And I love his little stance. He might just be a little baseball player in the making. SO CUTE!
You guys have an AWESOME time in Cali for Christmas. We'll miss ya! I didn't know you were gonna be gone this year!! (Dallin will be lonely without his little cousin buddy)

Unknown said...

Holy Cow Lauren - Cannon is getting SOOO big! That is crazy that he is crawling everywhere. I remember when he was just a newborn! Time sure flies with kids! Cute pics of the baby bum!!! Gotta love it!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Is it bad if I want to grab those cheeks too? I promise I'm not a perv!