Monday, November 26, 2007

Trouble Maker!

It seems like I have been posting more and more complaining posts these days. Cannon has been extra goofy lately, so this one is more light-hearted :) He has been such a little stinker these past few days! He is falling asleep in weird positions and places (like Brian's face and bent over Brian's tummy)- but he wont sleep in his crib. I put him in his crib today, to let him work it out for his nap. It was quiet! I figured our attempts were successful. Well, I went in to check and smile at my glory when I found this..... that's right, he has been plotting his escape this whole time! He has been moving his little monkey around, and trying to figure out ways to stand on it and get out of "jail." Last night, I found his monkey shoved through the bars, right above his bumper pad. I can only assume what he was trying to do. Cannon has won this round.... I will get him back in his crib- so help me.....

15 comments:

Kacey said...

What a smart little guy...ALL BOY! Love that picture with Cannon asleep on Brian. Too sweet.

p.s. love your new blog layout Lauren!

Jess Perry said...

I love your new blog and I think the daddy & son pics are so precious. Cannon is a smart little guy and so dang cute!

amy said...

Cute pictures and I love the new layout! I love that he is already trying to get out of his crib!

Lori said...

I hate to admit this... but Braden still at 2 years and 7 months does not know how to get out of jail! Therefore, his big boy bed is still vacant and carson still sleeps in my room. But hey wherever you can get sanity, right?! What a smart little guy!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Can't wait until he and Knox can have play dates !

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He's already a genious!

Anonymous said...

Um, things could get a little different when the boy gets highly mobile!
I am excited to watch the stinker this Saturday! Wohoo for Cannon!

TC Jolley said...

Lauren... your blog is so cute and so are your boys!!! It's so funny becuase we didn't even play ball together (or know each other THAT well) but I miss you and want to hang out the next time I'm in town... thank goodness for blogging, it keeps me in touch with the people I care about :) Oh, and your "Dear Santa" post... SO CUTE!!!

TC

Jen said...

It's amazing how smart kids are. Caleb never tried to escape his crib, hopefully Austin will be the same. Cute daddy son pictures!
p.s. I love your new layout!

Ashley said...

You'd think that since we are so much bigger and have been around for so much longer that that would give us the upper hand, but I am surprised every day with the things these little people pick up on! You just have to cross your fingers and hope that eventually you will win! (I'm still waiting for that moment with my boys)

A said...

you are soo soo cute! thanks soo much for doing my layout for me!! i looove it. i like your little comments you left below the pic's too... thanks for adding the details! you are so fun. sorry, we did not get to talk more about that stuff... i'll call you on the way home tomorrow. nighty night

Mandy said...

Funny boy! I love it! He is such a doll! I am sitting in school and laughing out loud over this naughty little man! Addi is the same way! I think she sees her room as time out or something and when we go near the crib she gives me this look like, "You're kidding right? Because this is so not going to happen and you will hold me my entire nap because I really am the boss of you." Sadly enough it works so just hold to your guns! We need to just plan a big fiesta for Chrismas time when everyone can get together. Start thinking about when we could do it. Are you even staying in town? Talk to you soon! Again, cute blog!

Jess Perry said...

Lauren, great job with the blogs. You are so amazing and creative. I like Ellie's. Good work and thanks for just being awesome. It was fun chatting today!

A said...

yes yes thanks to YOU my blog is finally cute! i love it!! thanks again

Mandy said...

That Little Superstar stage thing is adorable! I simply love it! Plus, Addi loves nothing more than looking at herself in the mirror (she is quite vain) so I bet she would love it too! Thanks for the advice! Thanks for commenting on her onesie...I made it! So proud!