
Cannon has a new found love for the TV remote. He has all of these cool toys that his grandparents buy him, but his favorite is our lousy old remote control. We actually got him to start crawling (yes that's right, crawling) by putting his beloved gadget a few feet in front of him. He loves to hold it, eat it, sleep with it (you read that right), and sing to it. He MUST be his daddy's son, if that is his favorite toy :)



18 comments:
Oh my heck! He steals my heart. What a little man...fall asleep with the remote!
hah! what a cute little guy!
That is cracking me up! I love that he sleeps with it! ha! I thought my little boy was bad. Just wait until he figures out that if he pushes the buttons he can change the channel or make it really REALLY loud. Sometimes I have to turn the TV off because I can't get the sound down fast enough.
oh my lauren that is so stinkin' cute! it's funny what they get attached to... ha ha. I love his cute jammies too. He gets cuter every day!
That is so cute! Rylee was the same way. I rememeber I even made her birthday invitations with a remote in her mouth and on there put "I am turning 1 and I am in control" I don't remember her ever sleeping with it :)
I know it may sound creepy, but I seriously have a crush on your little man! And Addi...she is in love!! So stinkin' cute! He is crawling too! Can you stand how big they are getting? Holy cow this is just silly! I think that is simply amazing that he loves it so much. By the way, keep dreaming, Edward will come visit you in your dreams...sweet, sweet dreams!
My kids are "button pushers" too. They both love the remote! The sad thing is, I can give them a remote that doesn't work and they are not fooled. The have to have the remote that works. How do they know?!?!
Cannon is a cutie! Keep blogging so I can keep reading. It is fun to check on my old softball buddies.
Liz Vander Linden
Hi Liz! How are you? Do you have a blog? Its been like 4 years! I bet your little ones are so darling :) I will keep posting for you :)
I had no idea Cannon was crawling! I am not surprised. He is such a fast learner. I think those pics of him with the remote are great!
Thanks again for hanging out with us on Saturday. It made our day that much more special to celebrate with you. You are so much fun to hang out with. You rock and Jungle Speed!
OOOOH remotes and cellphones, and this wont end for a LONG TIME HAHAHA! Cannon is a doll as always!
Sleeping with his remote...he is definitely the offspring of you and Brian. :-) Malia loved our cell phones (still does) and Dallin is all about the remote too. Like someone else stated on here... there is no fooling them!
Lauren, he is so darn cute! Hey what is your e-mail address?
Pretty cute. I love that he fell asleep with the remote and that you used it to motivate him to crawl. Caleb is all about the phones.
Hey Sugar! I just got your message today...I am dumb and lost my phone charger in Park City(punishment for leaving my daughter) and have been out of a phone. I will call you when I finally get it fixed. Lets think of what day would be best. Are you going to Cali for Thanksgiving? let me know! Kisses!
cannon looks so cute all nestled up with his remote. what a dream. ps, he looked ADORABLE at church on sunday.
How funny. I love the pics of him actually sleeping with it. cute! Braden went through this phase. Byron would say if you threw the remote out in the middle of a feild, Braden could find it. We would look and look for it at Byron's house. And sure enough, Braden could always find it funny. I am sure Canon fits the description.
Ha ha!!! That is the cutest thing EVER!
Ha ha pretty soon he will be burping and belching (well more than he already does) and asking for a cold one! He is such a cutey!
Post a Comment