I have been soooo good this year! I should be at the top of your “Nice List” for 2007. My labor pains and birth alone are enough to fight for my case! I am really not asking for too much this year. There is always my health, peace on earth, and many things to be thankful for….but I am talking about presents that could fit under my tree, with a nice/pretty bow on top.My list-
A nanny/ housekeeper- no question about it…hands down the best gift! I can take pride in raising my child and keeping my house clean…but who needs pride-JK- I just need an extra set of hands!
Have you heard the song “all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth”? Yes, I want those….for Cannon that is. His top front teeth are driving him nuts, and in return it is driving ME nuts! (if not, can you install a sleep button and a volume control on my baby?)
Lipo, tummy tuck, a lift (even though I only nursed Cannon for 3 months, those 3 months did some damage), and laser treatment to get rid of stretch marks and c-section scars. I’d also like a waist, since I lost mine somewhere in the seventh month of my pregnancy. Basically- I am asking for a Christmas miracle here….
I would also like a device to put by my husbands ear at night. The recording on this device should say whatever I want it to say. (example- “sweatpants and that old softball shirt looks great on her- who needs makeup…..hairy legs are also a turn-on and classy”)
If it’s too late to find any of these products, I’d settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container.
I will let you cancel all of the items on my list if you can bring me this 1 thing and just 1 thing alone, another amazing year like this past one….up’s and down’s included.
Love,
Lauren
PS- Happy Holidays
22 comments:
I love it! You're so cute and funny! Don't you wish that Santa really could bring us the things we REALLY want (or need)? That sure would be nice sometimes.
You are killing me right now! Oh, the wish list of a mother. I could relate to ALL of your requests! Let me know how that turns out for you! :) Good luck!
ha ha ha... did you really write that or did you find it somewhere?? that is too funny!
how was your day today? any better with the eating?
Awesome post Lauren! You are so funny! My favorite was about the device to put in Brian's ear. Hairy legs is beautiful...we are just in the wrong country.
Ashlee,
I actually wrote that myself, lol. :) Cannon ate more formula yesterday then the past 2 days, but he still needs to eat more formula. I was able to get 18 oz in him.
My throat is sore now! I can't believe I am getting sick! I am eating vitamin c like its going out of style!
Jess- thanks :) I am trying to get a patent for that device-lol.
OH MY GOODNESS I LAUGHED OUT LOUD. You are by far one of funniest and cleverest (is that a word?) writers I know. I hope you get all those things and more for Christmas, but if you don't we could watch Cannon for a night or two and you can get away and maybe Brian will repeat those sweet nothings about hairy legs into your ear! We love you! Keep up the good work!
You crack me up! Patent the devise to play in men's ear. I am sure you will have quite a few buyers!
you are so funny. i think i would ilke a couple things on your list too!!! if you ever need a babysitter, please don't hesitate to drop the little guy off! even if it's just so you can sleep!
you are so funny. i think i would ilke a couple things on your list too!!! if you ever need a babysitter, please don't hesitate to drop the little guy off! even if it's just so you can sleep!
SOO funny Lauren...I love it! I would like to ditto a few of those items to my Christmas wish list if you don't mind. :-)
Lauren, when did you get so funny. He he just kidding you have always had an awesome sense of humor!!! I hope I get to see you over Christmas. We will talk!
i like ur list to i wonT the ROOMKEEPER
You are simply adorable! This list made me laugh so hard and I swear I wish I could copy it and send it to the big guy for me too! I love how I feel we are in the same situation right now with our little ones and all our same struggles! I love you and cant tell you how cute I think you are.
WHERE DID THE TWILIGHT POSTING GO?!?! I WAS LEAVING A COMMENT AND THEN IT DISAPPEARED! YOU MUST BE EDITING IT... YOU ARE SO SILLY! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING!
Ash- I deleted it because no one seemed interested on commenting about it, lol. I thought it might have been too boring or something.
You are right the Twilight post was a snooze. We love to see pics of Cannon he is ADORABLE!!!!!
So funny! I need to copy your letter, change a few names and send it to Santa for myself. I would love to get everything you mentioned! Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!
Cute blog! Did you use the site I gave you? It is so stinkin' cute!
I love it! Everything you said. And I love Canon's shirt. That is so cute. Carson has slept through the night the past 2 nights, and let me tell you my house work is a lot easier to do when i have energy!
Mandy- I totally did :) Thanks for helping! You and my sister in law Jess were so helpful! Call me and we will get together and play!
lori- Congrats on Carson sleeping through the night! Cannon was doing so well with that, until stupid teething started. Ever since he cut his first tooth last month, its been pure H-E-double-hockey sticks at night!
ha ha... well, i love that i have a great friend like you to do all the reasearch for me on those kind of things!!
I wanted to add that I LOVE Cannon's shirt. I would love a completely silent night, but that probably won't happen until all of my kids are grown up and moved out--by that time I will be too old to sleep well. Oh well...
Post a Comment