Friday, January 30, 2009

Everybody walk the Dinsosaurs!



Do you remember that song from back when we were all kids? I LOVED that song. Heck, I was even a cave woman in elementary school for Halloween :)
This week Cannon and I met our friends Leslie and Harrison for a fun little play date at the Ancient History Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I had never been to the museum before, but you better believe I am buying a Thanksgiving Point pass because of all of the great activities there!

The museum was very hands on and loads of FUN! To say Cannon had a complete blast would be a major understatement! I have never seen Cannon more in his element! He kept saying "WOW!" "Wook!" "Oooohh!" and he literally played with everything (even the sites that said 'Do Not Touch' were no match for his giant hands). He also tends to RUN through the museum because there was so much to see.

My camera ran out of batteries, so Leslie was sweet enough to take 200+ pics and send me a ton :) (Thanks Les!). We have so much fun with our little play dates-

Here are some of the pics from the fun day!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

We had SO much fun. Let's do it again real soon!

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! Addi would play in the dirt for 48 hours! I want a call next time you go!

Susan said...

Hey Lauren! I can't believe how big Cannon is getting!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Did he inherit your man hands? He he that place looks way awesome.