Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Less than 10 seconds.....


This is yet another 'I turn my head for less than 10 seconds' type of a post.

Here are a few from the past....
I turn my head for less than 10 seconds and Cannon ate my chapstick
I turn my head for less than 10 seconds and Cannon uses toothpaste as hair gel
I turn my head for less than 10 seconds and Cannon almost rode his 4 wheeler down our stairs
I turn my head for less than 10 seconds and Cannon used a pen as a phone and wrote all over his face
I turn my head for less than 10 seconds and Cannon sucked on a washable blue marker

this is the latest....

I turn my head for less than 10 seconds, while Cannon is eating his snack, and I hear lots of giggles. I turn around to see what my precious child is laughing about.....


you get the picture

8 comments:

Ben and Jenn said...

hahaa!! Oh no... not the yummy Costco Disney animal crackers! ;o) By the way, I love Cannon dancing to Lady Gaga. I love that song! I'll admit it, I rock out to it too! haaha

Savanna said...

So funny! What a little stinker! Good thing he's so cute. :)

Tiffany D Joyner said...

Haha isn't that so true with little guys! I love the pic.

Mandy said...

He is so naughty that I just love it! Look at that face..Perfect! I hope you are doing great, when are you going to announce that you are pregnant?

Lauren Perry said...

Mandy- I will announce that I am pregnant when I actually get pregnant- lol. So sometime much later than the previous date because we haven't started trying yet :) Perry Baby #2 probably wont be making an entrance into this world until Cannon is closer to 3, so like 2010!

Lauren Perry said...

Mandy- do you have anything that you feel compelled to announce? I know there are a few softball girls who are pregnant and have yet to announce :)

Jana Porter said...

haha oh you gotta love it right??? i can't believe how cute he is and how big he's getting! im sure he keeps you so busy

barbaraence said...

Ahhhhhh!!!
At least he's cute, right? Makes it a little more bearable...