Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Dance!!!

Cannon was being such a goofball today!! Here are some pics of him being silly and a cute little video of his mad dancing skills.

Here he is being cute! (with food on his face)

Here he is yelling "DONT!" at me (his new favorite word)

Here he is doing his cold/angry impression (again, with food on his face)


Here he is rockin out to Lady Gaga









And if you are in the mood to throw bleach in your eyes- here are 2 video's of me dancing from the past..... you can see that Cannon OBVIOUSLY got his dancing skills from his mommy



8 comments:

Diana said...

Lauren, I just got caught up on your blog. I am glad Cannon is feeling better, b/c that does not sound like fun. We have all been sick too, but are on the mend. I want to get together soon. i will give you a call. PS. Hot dancing skills, for you and the kid.

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh Lauren... this is a side of you I've never even imagined! We need to see more of it! :) Forget coaching softball! I think you have a promising career somewhere else! :) You rock, girl!

Jana Porter said...

omg best dance moves ever! i dont know why we haven't ever had a dance night!

A said...

Cute little cannon... rockin out like his moma. Those videos of you are freaking hilarious. YOu are a wild child

Shopkins said...

so funny!! love the music videos!! haha O Neta!! Looks like you guys had some fun!! Cannon is so cute!! Hope you are doing well!!

byronandniki said...

I miss those moves!

byronandniki said...

I miss those moves!

MEG said...

You are a trip! Those videos made me really mis being around you! LOL.