Thursday, January 15, 2009
LOST!!!!
Okay every once in a while I get an itch to write something to someone...anyone...noone. I've been feeling this way for about two months and have not found anything worth writing about that people would maybe find entertaining or interested. After last night, I found it, and its a little TV show called LOST. Okay so its not that little, in fact its one of the most highly rated TV series ever. And I must say that I am obsessed! I have been waiting 108 days for the new season to start and now that it is almost here I can hardly stand to wait the next few hundred hours before I see it. Just to give you a glimpse into how much I love this show, while I was a Ward Mission Leader each new set of missionaries that came through I told that I am totally happy to help them any way I can except Wednesdays, because I had my LOST to watch. I turn off my phones and require absolute silence while watching. I told Lauren that if she went into labor with Cannon on Wednesday that she had better get to the hospital safely and that I would meet my son after I say hello to Jack and the gang. I get on the Internet after each show and talk to people in China or wherever about that episode. I know I'm a freak, and I think that only cure for LOST is, well, more LOST. So anyone out there that wants to join a fellow Lostie in celebrating the 5th season, lets get together and discuss stuff. And for the rest of you that are not watching LOST, repent because its one of the commandments. (Look it up). This show is so absolutely brilliantly written and creative there had better be a place in heaven for the writers because there is no earthly prize good enough for them. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 21st! And remember don't call because I will be hanging out with my friends trying to get back to the Island. Oops a spoiler! Thanks for listening folks....Brian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brian this is a good post. You are a good writer and eventho I have never watched Lost you make me want to catch an episode.
Post a Comment