Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Picture Post!



I have nothing really to post about :) We have just been hanging out and enjoying life. We went to Thanksgiving Point with some friends and have just played around the house. We are headed this weekend to Valencia, Ca for a few days- and then up to Lake Tahoe for a week with my family. Look for more posts when I get back!

(Cannon is OBSESSED with those spray salad dressings- he gets them out of the fridge and plays with them all the time)

15 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

Alright Lauren, I have to admit, our kid is the cutest kid in the world! Thanks for the post, it made my day!

Brian

Kacey said...

We went to Thanksgiving Point today too...only the garden part though. I knew as soon as Dallin saw the water in the kids section we'd never get him to leave so we avoided that part! Have fun in California!
Love the piggy back picture...cute!

Kimberly said...

will you be in CA this weekend? Maybe Larry and I can drive up and see you guys for lunch? I know Anthony would love to see Cannon again.

Lori said...

Cute pictures Lauren. I also, can't wait for the movie, but I still haven't read the book. My sister is letting me barrow it when I go down to Sp Fork in a week. So YEAH!! Did you love it?

A said...

It's the Lake Tahoe time of year again. How fun. What is the water part at Thanksgiving Point? we are going next tuesday! It's $2 tuesdays everyday in August. The water part looks fun

Jewels said...

Your hair is getting so long!! We miss you guys!!

Mandy said...

So cute! Have fun in Cali! Cannon is such a babe!

Ben and Jenn said...

I love all the pictures. Cannon is too cute playing in the fridge and in the water at Thanksgiving Point. That looks like such a fun place and so pretty with all the flowers in bloom. I love the piggy back picture too! Hope you are doing well and having fun in California! I need to do a post it has been TOO long!

MEG said...

I haven't even started reading the Stephenie Meyer books! TOTALLY missed the boat on that one! Cannon is looking adorable as usual. I think it's so funny that he likes the salad dressings. At least he doesn't get them out and SPRAY them all the time! (or does he?)

Have fun in California! I'll look for pictures when you get back!

Jess Perry said...

He is such a funny kid! I hope you guys are having fun in Cali and we will see you guys when you come home!!

Brittany said...

He is such a little stud!

A said...

Thanks Lauren it looks awesome! Why am I so lame and can't figure it out llike you? I need to learn. Thank you thank you... when are you coming home?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So where are you ?!! You haven't posted in a while and I haven't heard from you...let me know whats up...378-5147

Lori said...

I am just going to start the book today. I like the idea of pleasing everyone, then everyone wins!
Those pictures are adorable! Have fun in Tahoe, I wish I was there to run into you again :)

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I love it !! Thanks so much- you always do such a great job !