Friday, August 1, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

I must apologize in advance. I am sitting here, just 2 hours before Breaking Dawn is to be released, and I am as giddy as my wedding day. My book is set to arrive sometime tomorrow!(hopefully sooner than later). I write you this letter to inform you that I will not be online for a few days. I am going to be spending all of my precious Cannon-free minutes reading. That means every nap, bed-time, bottle time, Baby Einstein time will be spent reading. I know some of you think that I am a little overly devoted or "obsessed" as my husband likes to call it, but I must assure you that you are all correct. It is not very often that I find myself this passionate about something (Obviously Brian and Cannon are up on that list). I must apologize ahead of time and I promise that my blog will remain spoiler free. If any of you need to contact me- do so at your own risk.

Sincerely,

Lauren



Ps- TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!

4 comments:

A said...

you can get the book at costco for 12.99. orem is getting 2000 of them and I am sure sandy will get some too... just in case your book doesn't arrive !

Ben and Jenn said...

I am still amazed with myself that I went to Barnes & Noble and picked up my copy at midnight!! It was insane, so many people were there! I didn't get home until after 1:30 am. Definitely TEAM EDWARD!! ;O)

Shanille said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!! I love Jacob! Are you kidding me! She can't have kids with Edward, he is cold, she acts like a zombie around him. Edward is symbolic of eternal damnation! A stopping of progression, whereas Jacob symbolizes eternal progression...where she can multiply and replenish the earth :D

Have fun reading, lets go to lunch and discuss it when we are both finished.

TC Jolley said...

TEAM JACOB!! He's warm and fuzzy!