Monday, August 4, 2008
I finished!
So my book came bright and early on Saturday, and I finally finished it today. To my defense, I was only reading during Cannon's sleep times- lol (2 days- over 750 pages). I am very upset with the critics of the book. I thought it was a very good read. It was very long, but I really enjoyed it. I hope everyone enjoys reading it, because Stephenie Meyer is very thorough and creative. She likes to make everyone happy- but finds a way to not make it too cheesy. It's hard to make everyone happy, but I think she did a good job of it. It gives good closure to the series and it really could not have been written any other way. Now I have the anticipation of the movie coming out December 12th (and I already have my movie tickets at The District @ 7 pm). That countdown begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! I get to have my wife back!
Brian
Ummm... you ARE obsessed!!! I got my book today in the mail, but I'm going to take my sweet time reading it. I'm excited!!!
You are nuts! I can't believe you are already done with the book, but even crazier that you have you bought movie tickets! It's fun to be so excited over something. Love Brian's comment.
Yes, I am loving it too. I have not had a ton of time to read it. I am only half way through. I mostly read at night till I fall asleep. I love it though. I can't wait for the movie too. Did you find out if your extra ticket is being used?
lol at Brian... :)
I just finished and I liked it! I'm even more excited to see the movie now. I started with Twilight and read straight through to Breaking Dawn. The characters in the book have become almost like real people in my mind I've spent so much time reading in the past week!
We need to get together to discuss...
Hey- I finished the book on thursday and I liked it...it got a little too far out there for me in the middle and i was a little to sci fied out, but it ended great. love ya and hope that you are doing well- we miss ya !
I got the book on Saturday morning like you, but I have had the hardest time getting myself to read it! It seems to have been TOO long since the last book and I can't remember what happened. I feel like I have to read the entire series all over again! I am hoping that as I start reading the story will come back to me...
Post a Comment