Saturday, February 9, 2008

Little Trent Pics

I just thought I would post a little pic section of my darling new nephew! Trent and Jess became a family of 4 today with the birth of Trent Jr. He was just precious! He came bright and early at 1:30 this morning. He was 5 lbs 15 oz and 19 1/2 inches long :) CONGRATS! (ps- for those of you that dont know, Jess is a trooper! She has literally been in labor for 3 months!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another darling Perry baby. I am sure he and Cannon will have alot of fun as they grow up together. I bet they both will love baseball.
mom

Crystal said...

Lauren if you want to do my blog you sure can. if you dont want to either i can just leave it. anyways i just wanted to tell you that the pictures of your son are so cute they look like they are off a magazine or somethin.

A said...

he totally looks like trent. that was a nice post lauren

Jess Perry said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post!! Trent and I appreciate you guys so much!! Thanks for coming and visiting today!! You are such a great sister and friend!!

TC Jolley said...

YEAH!

Dallas and Krista said...

BRIAN!!! I just found your blog looking for pictures of little trent... Wow- it's been a LONG time, like what, 5 years or so? London feels like another lifetime ago. Your little Cannon is just DARLING, and we are so happy about another T-Per entering the world. Hope all is well!

Kacey said...

Hey Brian...Happy Birthday! So sorry Dallin & I missed your birthday dinner last night. I didn't think giving you a cold would be a very nice present. Hope it was a good one!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yeah, a playmate for Cannon. Two cuties!

Crystal said...

We are renting a condo for 2-3 months while Bryan works on the job. It is pretty ritzy here. I dont think I have seen so many mercedez, jags, and vipers all at one time in my life. Anyways i am going to emeil you my info so check your email. Thanks alot! Oh and Tag your it!!!

shelley said...

you don't know me - you are a friend of a friend of mine's sister...
anyway, i'm trying to make my blog look more artsy and i love your picture for your title page. how did you do it? also, how did you make your page look like a scrapbook? i'm so sick of the standard "blogger templates" and i'm looking for something else.

my email is bloggershelley@gmail.com. would you mind emailing me instructions on how to do something similar with my blog? thanks so much!

ps - my friend is kelly daugherty (formerly paterson) and her sister is kate walker. i got your blog address from kelly.