Hi, my name is Cannon, and I have an addiction. I am addicted to my pacifier. It all started out when my mom bought me a special jeweled baseball one when I was a newborn. I thought I was so cool with it. Next thing you know, she was buying a paci to match every outfit that I own. Now, it has become my life. I am consumed with my paci, and I refuse to give it up. Sometimes I want 3 paci's at once, and I cry when anyone tries to take them away. I have to have 2 paci's in my crib for every nap and to go to bed for the night. I like to hold one and suck on the other. I can even do cool tricks with them. Mom says she doesn't care about my addiction, as long as I am happy and sleeping through the night (which I have done for the past few weeks now).
Hey everyone! Sorry, Cannon stole my computer for a second, he had a message to share as part of his 12 step program. Here are some more updates.... - As Cannon mentioned before, he has been sleeping GREAT lately. He is even sick with a sinus infection, and he still gets 10-12 hours of sleep a night now :) I've always wondered what cloud 9 has felt like. Between Brian getting a job, us moving, and Cannon sleeping through the night...I am THERE baby! (I also want to note that I get to set him in his crib AWAKE and he falls asleep on his own!! I used to have to get him to sleep on my bed and try to tip-toe into his room. This process would take FOREVER because he would wake up and I would have to start all over again. I don't know how, but a light switch flicked on in his head and it works.)
- Cannon has now become quite the adrenaline junkie. He has no fear what-so-ever. Infact, I say he gets quite the rush out of doing things that he is not supposed to do. He will climb his little chair and face plant off to the ground. He gets mad that the ground got in the way of his face so he does it again! He goes to places that he is not supposed to go, and he gets a rush out of us catching him. He tries to figure out different ways of getting into trouble, and he LOVES getting caught! He is very very sneaky. In this case, he takes after his mom.
- Now the fun really begins. My little Mr. has decided that he really wants to walk. It started with a few steps here and there last month. Now he is consistantly walking 10-20 steps! Thats right, he walked down our whole hallway this morning (on his own). He is slowly gaining more confidence and walking better each day. Not bad for a 10 1/2 month old....lol. Here is a video of 10 steps.

19 comments:
I can't believe he is walking already at 10 1/2 months! We need to set up a little playdate with him & Dallin...they can practice together. :-)
THank goodness for his sleeping wonderfulness!! Oh, that must feel soooooo great for you :)
That is great that he is walking! He is a cutie.
I love Cannon! Him and Anthony are going to be best pals! haha!
1st I must say that I just adore the pic of him crying with 3 paci's!
2nd: I am soo soo happy to hear he is sleeping through the night and going down on his own. It will pay off for years to come and HOORAY for your freedom at night time with your honey now, and feeling okay to leave him with a sitter knowing he will go to sleep!
p.s.(Now it makes sense when I would tell you Ellie would be sooo sick but still sleep all night long) Babies just need us to sleep train them:)
3rd:
If he is taking that many steps and walked down the hallway you better bet that by Saturday he will be walking all over the place without holding onto anything.
Last but not leaast... Im really glad Brian is working and I can't wait to watch Cannon on Monday! And Im so happy you are on CLOUD 9! It's amazing how life can change so quickly!
YAY! You deserve cloud 9! That is great. You have lots of fun things going on. Oh buckle your seatbelt for the walking, it's good but I almost feel it's more bad when they walk that young. They are SO super busy. Tyeson exhausts me, but I still love it. He just thinks it's one big game now to get into things and have me chase him. Cute little boys we have! :)
Thats crazy he is starting to walk already...just get ready what comes after he starts walking all around....:)
OH SO CUTE THAT HE IS WALKING NOW!!!!
LAUREN! YOU CANNOT MOVE AWAY.....NO NO NO. I am so excited that Brian got the job, you must be so relieved. BUT I am going to miss you and your little family so much. And WAY TO GO Cannon on walking! Hope all is well.
How exciting that Cannon is walking! It's so much fun when babies hit new milestones, but now you are going to be chasing him everywhere!! Good luck with that and breaking him from loving his pacifier(s).
I am not one bit surprised that little stinker is walking ! He has been ready to move. Good Luck !
what a big boy you have already walking!!! he is so cute even with his pacifier addiction.
Wow he is a quick learner! He is already walking and using difficult applications on the computer... watch out Bill Gates!
I can relate 100% to the paci! Noah is going on 2 now and we have major melt-downs when it comes up missing! As for the sleeping. Yay for you! We are STILL trying to figure that one out. Seems like we are going backwards. Noah slept GREAT his first year and now he wakes up 3-4 times a night. AHHH!! Get ready for that walking, everyone is right, once they walk they NEVER slow down! But is is a fun ride, so enjoy every minute!!! :)
He is SO cute you guys! I love that he has to have a paci in the mouth and one in one or both hands. hahaa It will be fun to break his addiction from it! ;o)How exciting he is walking. Definitely get ready for some busy busy chasing games now that he is walking.
He is sucha darling boy. I am excited that he is cruising around and him and Bryn can run around together! I am loving it~~
Lots to say...
1. Addi has been suffering from the effects of Bink addiction as well. She likes to lose them in her blankets at night so it is usually me that is gripping two binkis all night!
2. Jealous. I will pay you to come sleep train my little gal. We suck as parents and therefore she never sleeps...EVER! I am so tired!
3. I am so happy for your new house, I told you to hurry up and put up pictures, I cant wait to see them!
4. A walker! AHHH! Addi moves around more than I can handle already and i know she will be like a drunken person trying to walk!
5. So sorry I missed lunch, my dad got to come home from the hospital that day and my mommy needed help.
Sorry!
Hurray for walking!! That is so fuN! Just so you know I changed my blog to private so I need you to email me www.lori.hhansen@gmail.com with your email address. Sorry! Lori
I love this post...its so cute. Cannon is so lovable, I swear little boys are so lovable and easy, those girls are just a trip. I cant believe he's walking, my little nephew is growing up so fast. Im so happy for you Lauren, you have a beautiful family and a Cannon that loves you! I can honestly say that you are a great MOMMY and that CANNON loves you.
Post a Comment