My little monkey has been so much fun lately! We have been cooped up in our apartment because of weather- so we have made the best of it! Weve run a few errands and we frequent the gym everyday, but other then that, we sit and play in our small little apartment all-day.... everyday. Here's some video and a few pics of the past few days :)



ps- I must ask.... isn't my child soooo photogenic? He has so many faces, hairstyles, and personalities in all of his pics, lol. He seriously has me eating out of the palm of his hand. I am going to need a bigger house to hold all of the MILLION pics that I have of him.....
9 comments:
Those are so cute Lauren! I love the first one with his almost smile but smirk face. He is such a cute kid.
It was so good to talk to you last night and to just catch up!!
I just LOVE him!!!!
OH THAT CLIP OF CANNON IN THE TUB IS SO CUTE!!!!
cute boy! Our boys are growing up WAY too fast. They sure are fun even when we are cooped up in this LONG winter. :)
Lauren I made the beer bread tonight! WE LOVED IT! You were right it was so easy to make and tasted so good having hot bread straight from the oven. (buying the beer was the hardest part) :-) THANKS so much for the recipe!
Adorable pictures. Lucky for you Cannon likes his bath. Laura screams and makes her legs so straight that I have a really hard time making her sit!
Cannon is a cutie! I love his blue eyes!
You're right, he is so amazingly cute! I want pictures of him hanging in my house! I love that face. I also want one of those tub chairs! I have been bathing Addi in just the big tub but she tries to walk in it which equals disaster! I want to kiss him all over!
Ok that makes me want to pop out a kid right this second! Your giggling in the background made me laugh too!
Post a Comment