We haven't been able to go on our walks and play at the park because of this-
So I have tried to find new ways of entertaining Cannon. We've been playing at friends houses, spending time at the Library, and rocking out to music in our living room. I am open for some more idea's for the winter! Cannon hates being stir-crazy indoors! I am going to sign him up for a few classes at the rec. center (music classes and swimming). The temper tantrums that he had for a few weeks are starting to come back again. I think it because my son LOVES playing outside and we spend a lot of time out there, and now with the snow we are limited. He rides his trike around the basement and uses chalk on his easel, but that gets old pretty fast. We are open to hearing more winter time activities!
(our backyard right now)
In other news, I have 2 weeks until I get to see Twilight! I am so excited! I am down 25 lbs on my diet and I want to be down another 5 by the premier!




3 comments:
You are such a great mom trying to keep Cannon occupied!!! I wish that I had some suggestions as to what to do during the day but I don't! Congrates on the 25 lbs....that is so so great. You have been looking good. Keep up the great work.
Me and Madi make fruit loop necklaces with yarn, play with playdoh and finger paints! It keeps her happy and she enjoys it!! Hope those ideas help! :)
We need to get together sometime...Madi told me she misses Cannon!
Oh my gosh, snow? What the heck is that? I saw your pictures and was seriously so confused because it doesn't feel like winter to me. I didn't even know that autumn came and went (the leaves don't turn here!)!
I was going to suggest the library, but I guess you've already done that. I borrowed a book, Unplugged Play that is full of ideas of fun games and the like that you can do at home with things that are on hand. You could try having him "help" in the kitchen. It is messy, but Laura loves to "mix it" and dump raisins into cookie dough and watch the cookies cooking through the oven window. Good luck!
BTW, you are doing absolutely fabulous on your diet!
Post a Comment