Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its a bird...its a plane......it's...

just a bunch of birds-

The past few weeks we have hand hundreds of birds come and play in our backyard at a time. I am not sure why they do this, but after seeing Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds" I know better than to go outside to investigate.

Here are some pics of all of the birds, and a random pic of Cannon so that I haven't neglected mentioning him in any my posts :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jersey Mama said...

Ewww that is creepy! (The birds, not Cannon. He is, as always, the cutest thing ever.)

barbaraence said...

That is definitely creepy!

Lori said...

oh my birds!!!

You have one good lookin little guy. I love his suit and his little costume!

byronandniki said...

I'm glad the birds didn't eat you alive. After seeing "The Bird's" movie I have a fear of that.

Mandy said...

Just be happy that you have a garage, think of the damage that they could have done to your car! I went and voted for Cannon, he really is such a cute little monkey!

Crystal said...

holy crap thats alot of birds. Hey will you ask nikki to add me to her blog. Crystal1155@hotmail.com