Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Smile


Smiling is infectious,

you catch it like the flu,

When someone smiled at me today,

I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner

and someone saw my grin

When he smiled I realized

I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile

then I realized its worth,

A single smile, just like mine

could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin,

don't leave it undetected

Let's start an epidemic quick,

and get the world infected!




Everyone needs a smile!

8 comments:

Ben and Jenn said...

What a cute picture of Cannon and smile poem and post!

Jewels said...

What a cute lil fella!

MEG said...

What an adorable little guy! I love his eyes!

barbaraence said...

Very VERY cute picture! He looks so grown up!

Leslie said...

I love it when he smiles big and you can see those darling dimples. What a cutie.

Lance and Ariel said...

oh my goodness...he is so cute!!! good job mama!

Crystal said...

So cute id have to say. All of you things you write about him being crazy is exactly like my little cash. man hes a challenge. I chase him all over all day and it never stops.

A said...

love the smile! cute new layout too