Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 days and counting!!



Until I am sitting in a theater and watching Twilight! I bought tickets in May/June because a site that I belong to (www.twilightmoms.com) rented out the theater near my house! I honestly CANNOT WAIT! The cast has been doing tons of press and have already had their movie premier on Monday. I am not expecting the actors to be Oscar worthy, because they did not have that type of a budget. I am expecting similar story lines to the book that we all know and love!

Here is a pic of Rob (he is so Edward and I will slap anyone that says otherwise). Rob just made Entertainment Weekly's Top 10 Breakout Stars of '08. He also just made People Magazines Sexiest Men of '08. Ever since they cast him last year, he is all I could see as Edward while re-reading the books. It was hard to find someone who could fit the picture as attractive yet scary....they did a DANG good job in casting him! he is both-


Here is a pic of Cam (aka- villain James) in his new Gap ad. I just had to post this because I have been a fan since his The OC days :)

I am excited for all of my family and friends that are going with me to the event! Look for a follow-up post on this next week, I am going to give everyone time to see it this weekend before I give my yay or nay :)

2 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Hey- I am going to a showing of it tomorrow at 6 out by your house, are you going to the same thing ? Let me know.

Diana said...

Lauren, I just saw it and came strait home and got on your blog to see what you said about it, but you didn't have anything to say yet!!! Where is your commentary, I can't wait til Monday- post!