
What is wrong with this picture?
Nothing per say.
One might applaud a child sitting quietly and reading.
The irony is that he was doing this WHILE I was watching his Nickelodeon Cartoons in the other room. I noticed he wasn't watching with me, and it was quiet, much too quiet for my liking (Cannon is usually causing trouble when you can't hear him). I searched the house only to find him reading silently in his room. So while I was watching his kid cartoons, he was reading to himself. Hmmmmm. Also notice that he is in his new Christmas jammies reading a Christmas book! (Yes, I know they are skull heads but I love them! I know I know, Christmas time doesn't usually call for skulls. Cannon is a Quicksilver, skull and camo type of boy- so I thought they were cute!). Cannon is really feeling the Christmas spirit....




So in light of that Christmas spirit, we had decided to put up our Christmas lights last Saturday. I know what some of you are thinking "A Perry boy being domestic and putting up lights?" or "A Perry boy having holiday spirit?" It is shocking to see, but I have pic's for proof. Brian is very festive, but he is not very good at handy work. Something about his lack of patience and temper really makes it hard to do long tedious tasks. Lucky for us, our neighbor is Mr. Handy himself. We asked for assistance from Mark and he gladly helped (1 condition, Brian had to jump on Marks roof and help him with his lights too! Sounds like a fair trade to me!). The boys tackled putting up lights and not falling off of the house (though we had many close calls- hence I had my camera on hand just in case). They are now pro's.





For those of you wondering why I erased stuff on my house, I erased my address because my blog is public-


8 comments:
UG. I got in the Christmas spirit this week for about 20 minutes. Then I got frustrated with trying to decorate the tops of the cabinets in my kitchen and gave up. HUMBUG!
Wow, Brian has really bright, blue, pretty eyes! I can't wait to see your Christmas picture! Do you have my address? Do I have your new one? Shoot, will you just send it to me? norwaymeg@gmail.com
Ok Lauren...what's your secret? How did you get a Perry to put lights on your house! LOL
Oh, and I love that picture from behind of Cannon reading a book. Moments like that are blessing!
Darling pictures!!
PS...you look FABULOUS!!
Cute, Cute, Cute I love all of these pics. Looking forward to seeing you in California I hope the weather stays glorious for you guys. I am so grateful that you guys will be here for the holidays.
I love the pictures. I can't wait to see the ones that you picked. Yes I am very proud of you guiys and the Christmas lights....yes it is amazing to have a festive Perry boy!!!
I for one adore the skull jammies! I want some with bows on them for Bugs. Those Christmas pictures rock, I cant wait to see the ones you did pick!
Those pictures are awesome!! They turned out so well.
So cute. And you look great!
Post a Comment