I am surviving this! Its a bit of a juggling act, and I get less time to myself, but I think I actually have a handle on things now :) Here are some more pics of the boys. They are so stinking cute. Cannon is in pre-school now and doing really well. He has started sharing and talking a ton. I love the few extra hours I have to clean and spend alone with Lincoln. We are still able to get out and do a ton of fun things and play with friends.








2 comments:
Geez you have some cute boys there! I want you to post a pic of Lincoln and Cannon at the same age so I can see the likes/differences. Is that Red hair on Linc? So cute! Just a side note, it makes my heart happy that Cannon still has his binky because Addi will go to the grave with hers!
Such stinkin cute boys! I bet little Lincoln has grown so much since these pictures!
Post a Comment