



Happy birthday to my wonderful little 3 year old :) He is my pride and joy and such a wonderful big brother. In the past year he has started to talk up a storm, play t-ball, and LOVES all things boy (dirt, motorcycles, Thomas the Train, dinosaurs). He has also started pre-school early so that he could learn to play well with other kids and listen to people other than mommy. He has been a pure joy. We still have our battles over food, Cannon would live off of Chick-Fil-A sauce, juice and frosting if he could- but all in all he is a wonderful child. We are officially binky free and he sleeps great in his big boy bed. Our next step is to conquer the dreaded POTTY TRAINING. We are so thankful to have this little energenic/adorable/crazy/silly/fun-loving boy in our life!
5 comments:
Cannon we loved spending your birthday with you. You are a special little grandson. You always say Lincoln is so cute and we always think you are so cute.
We look forward to seeing all the fun things you will do this next year. Love Grandma Diane and Papa Dick.
Happy Birthday Cannon! I can't believe you are 3 already...it goes by way too fast. Malia & Dallin had a blast riding the train with you at the mall!
3 already!!??! Wild!! He is such a doll!
Dont you miss the binkie? I miss it all the time. I think Mommies miss it sometimes more than the kids do! Happy Birthday to the cutest little boy every! I want more details about the party and stuff, you always do suh cute things!
I love that pic of him at the pumpkin patch!
Happy b-day Cannon!
Kim
Post a Comment