
For an update! I promise to be a better blogger this year, I am just a little busy right now because I recently had a baby :)
Speaking of... Lincoln Cutler Perry was born December 11, 2009 at 4:47 pm :) He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He looks like Cannon's clone when he is asleep, but when he is awake he has a completely different look. He has friendly/soft eyes (that I think are going to be brown). He has the same chin and dimples as Cannon, and he does so many similar little quirks that Cannon did. He also has a bit of colic and reflux, which is no fun (Cannon had both as well). I look at Lincoln and it reminds me so much of Cannon. It makes me sad to think how big my Cannon has grown. Time really does fly, and you tend to forget these little tid-bits. I absolutely ADORE Lincoln and I find that having a child is MUCH EASIER the second time around, its just the first child that really needs the adjustment. He is doing much better now (FINALLY after 4 weeks of having Lincoln around).
(I must say, I do give birth to some BEAUTIFUL babies! I think its because of my horrible pregnancies/labor and c-sections!)




3 comments:
I was beyond excited to see you had a new post up! He is absolutly perfect and I am so happy for you! I love his name too, such a cutie! I am totally great with the decision to have our kids hook up in years to come, beautiful mixes! I want to hear all about your labor and delivery! They had to do another C-section? Im so sorry! Were you still there for hours and days? I cant wait to see him in real life!
Also, you need to help me! I have Bunko at my house next month and you are he queen of good recipes so I need your advice on what to make for 12 ladies...any suggestion is great!
Once you give birth you seem to bounce back really fast. Both boys are darling. Lincoln reminds me alot of you as a baby. Cannon is still a sweet little love.
Yeah!!! SO happy for you... he is so cute!!! I want to see more photos!
Post a Comment