
My little Linc is 1 month old! It is so fun to have a baby the second time around. I wish I was this easy going with Cannon, but having a baby is such a life changing experience. I was so scared and paranoid that I was doing things wrong with Cannon, every little thing made me nervous. Lincoln seems to be a lot more easy going, but I think its because I am more easy going. Cannon seems to be adjusting much better now to Lincoln. He is still throwing quite a few tantrums and pretending not to listen, but it's slowly getting better. Hopefully these guys will be best of buds! They are both so stinking cute! Lincoln has the same little dimple chin that Cannon has. I have a feeling girls are going to be breaking down the doors and camping outside our house to get a date with my boys. I think I have my work cut out for me! As of now, having 2 kids is a little hard, a little crazy, a little un-organized...but A LOT of LOVE <3



1 comment:
I agree, I think you will need to home school them or else you will have too many girls calling them all hours of the day. I already have Addi learning how to flirt with them so she is ready! My gals WILL win them over im just sure of it. Linc is a doll, I love the pic of the two of them in the brown! So sweet
Post a Comment