I know, I am horrible! I am so busy with posting updates on Facebook, I tend to neglect my little family blog. PLEASE forgive me!Updates-
This pregnancy still is MISERABLE! I don't have the morning sickness anymore, but basically any form of discomfort you could have with pregnancy.... I have. Acid reflux, stretching pains, TMI ALERT- gas pains, headaches, backaches, neck aches, insomnia, constant bathroom breaks (Lincoln thinks my bladder is a trampoline).... you name it! The only fun thing is how active this little guy is! I swear he is going to come out of my tummy in a full sprint. He is ALWAYS moving. I thought Cannon was an active fetus, but this little guy has dance parties all day. I am so excited to see this little cutie. I can just already tell that he is adorable and fun :)
Love and Logic- If you are a parent, DO IT! You must read up on Love and Logic. My little Cannonball is a total busy body handful! Love and Logic parenting has been amazing for us. He is so polite and well-behaved now. He really is a joy and I can't wait for him to be a good example to his younger brother. I've taken a parenting class and read the book. I am doing all that I can to be a love and logic parent.
Fall- I LOVE the Fall! Its my favorite time of the year. We have done many fall activities and I love this family time that we have together. Its nice to spend time as a family of 3 before our world gets rocked as we become a family of 4 (in about 10 weeks). We have gone up the canyon, played at Cornbelly's, Cannon went and saw his first IMAX 3-D movie....basically lots of photo opportunities for this mama :)




















8 comments:
You have FB?? Darn you!! How's the little peanut? How much longer do you have??
Cute pics of the little man! He is getting so big. Fall is such a fun time of year! It is one of my favorite seasons as well. I loved it in Ohio! The leaves were gorgeous. I miss having seasons... That was one of the fun parts about living in Ohio and California. Sorry you are still having discomfort with your pregnancy. Hope you feel better. It is great he is so active though.
Soo cute, and he is getting so big. He'll be the cutest big brother. Sorry you're feeling crummy still, but hang in there you're almost there!! Oh how did the alumni stuff go? Did you end up going?
He is so stinkin' CUTE!
Lauren: Seriously. He's the cutest kid EVER.
You're seriously slackin! You haven't even blogged about Halloween!
CONGRATS ON THE BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!!
LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!
Sorry, caps!
Post a Comment