Friday, April 24, 2009

A new post???

But what do I post about??

Perhaps a picture of Cannon??

Like pictures from dying eggs at Easter???




or do I maybe post pics of him gathering his Easter treats.....






PERHAPS I will post a pic of what the Easter bunny left us.... and you will see why I have been soo absent in my posts lately.....
PS- I know a lot of you already know, but humor me and pretend you are all shocked :)
If all continues to go well (this little jelly bean is kicking my butt in sickness and exhaustion), this little one is estimated to arrive in the first half of December. I've gotten many blood results back and my HCG levels are doing great and doubling every 2 days like they should :)









16 comments:

Diane said...

Excited for the good news. I know Cannon will be a great big brother. I hope you feel better soon. Although I did have morning sickness with you for five months. So I hope this pregnancy is as easy as it was with Cannon.

Boydston Family said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the next cutie you create!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your family! I can't wait to see if Cannon is going to have a brother or a sister. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

Kate said...

Congrats!!! That is soooo exciting!!! I hope you feel better soon!

Crystal said...

I like the way you told your big news. Congrats. Excited for you.

Mike and Stacie said...

Congrats! That is exciting news!! HOpe the sickness passes fast.

Savanna said...

How exciting! I hope you don't get too sick. Especially since you gotta keep up with the little Cannon man. :)

Lance and Ariel said...

YEAH!! you've been holding out on us! congrats, i'm so excited for you!!

A said...

Woot Woot!! So so excited! I can't wait to see what you are having. Congrats!!

Ben and Jenn said...

YEA!! Congrats you guys! How fun. Hope that everything keeps progressing well.

Mandy said...

AHHHHHHHH! Woo hoo! That bunny is awesome! Congrats kid! This is going to ba amazing! I am so sorry you dont feel good, but it will pass, and then you get another little cutie like the one you aready have! SO happy for you all!

barbaraence said...

Hooray!!!!!

TC Jolley said...

Yeah! Congrats girl! I'm so excited for you! I'll see YOU in July!

Jewels said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! When are you due? Cannon will be a stud of a big brother!! Congrats again!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I had to read your post twice because I wasn't sure if that was an announcement or not. Woo hoo another little one... can't wait!

MEG said...

Congrats! I've been trying, but nada yet. It would be cool if we could have our next babies around the same time!