Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Cannon Ward Perry!














Cannon blessed our lives at 10:30 am on April 1, 2007. He was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long (not bad for 3 1/2 weeks early). After an intense 20 + hour labor with no dilation and a failed epidural- Cannon was brought into this world via c-section. He had lots of dark hair that stuck up like a mohawk and bright blue eyes from day 1.


Today, Cannon is growing sooo fast! He is already 29 lbs of solid muscle. He loves to run and run and climb and run! He loves swimming, throwing balls, playing with trucks and trains. He has an undying love of CARS, Nemo and Madagascar 2. He is learning his ABC's and talks a ton! He is such a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful for him everyday :) We love you Cannon!

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! Such cute pictures!!

Kimberly said...

Happy b-day little man!!!

Kim

Lauren Perry said...

Holy cow our kid is cute! I was going to maybe do a post on my blog about him, but I think I won't, I have too much to say about our little buh-buhs. I love you Cannon!

Love Daddy

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Cannon, We love you so much. You have brought so much joy to our lives. We always have so much fun with you.

Love grandma "ama"

Savanna said...

Happy Birthday cute little man. You and Tyeson need to play. He is such a handsome little man!

Catherine said...

I've been thinking about Cannon today. His birthday is so easy to remember. I remember when you came home from the hospital with him. He has always been so adorable! I can't believe he's two already! Happy Birthday Cannon!

A said...

Happy Birthday Little Cannon!!! I still remember the day he was born. How fun to have an April Fools baby

Boydston Family said...

Happy birthday little cannon!!! He is so adorable, i guess it's time for another one!!! ha ha

Jim Monaghan said...

Happy Birthday, Cannon! My favorite picture is still the toothpaste/hair gel shot.

Ben and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday little man! He is such a cutie! 2 yrs old.... that's crazy. Hawaii looks like it was a blast!

Lori said...

HE is so handsome!!! April Fools, I love that, that is his birthday! It fits! :)

Hawaii looked like a lot of fun. I missed seeing you at the shower.