Monday, April 6, 2009

Party, Park, Play and a Pic Overload!

Now say that 5 times fast!!

Cannon had a cute little CARS birthday party! We are so lucky to have great friends and family who helped us celebrate his second birthday. I have been so sad about Cannon turning 2. He is growing up way to fast! I have many things hitting me now- like when to potty train, when to switch to a big boy bed, getting ready for pre-school registration next year, when to give him a little sibling....basically all of these things have hit me at once! It is very overwhelming. Right now I am just focusing on him and having fun! Here are some pics from his birthday party, a mommy and Cannon park day, and some fun around the house play-





























































































(he is really good at using a fork- but he thought it was a lot more fun to eat his favorite meal without hands!)













5 comments:

Brian's Blog said...

Yep! Once again your pictures prove that we have by far the cutest kid in the world!

Diane said...

Yep, Brian you are right you have a darling son. I really enjoyed this peek into Cannon's fun filled days.

Kacey said...

What a cutie!! He's only just turned two and has lots of time to learn all those things. Don't let it stress you. There's no pressure to do it all at once...just take one step at a time!

I love it when he wears his sunglasses...he looks like such a little stud!

Mandy said...

So cute he is! His party looks like it was awesome and like it was so much fun, what a cute little man his is becoming!
I too am constantly worried about all those things that two year olds need from us and how to take care of everything. You will do amazing so dont stress too much!

The Larsen's said...

Csn you believe our boys are 2??? Its amazing how time flies. Happy Birthday Cannon.