Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boys will be boys!

Fine fine, I will update my blog :)

I have been so sick with 11 weeks of morning sickness, an overly busy child, my countless hours of softball.... no wonder I have lost 15 lbs this first trimester.

So my child is a total boy. When I say he is a boy, I mean he is a BOY! He plays in the mud, colors on furniture (and himself as well as me), he throws balls, grunts, chases trucks, talks about tractors all day, is into extreme wrestling, and just makes messes all day. This little boy is so fun and so exhausting. He has brought such joy into my life and I adore every second with him (except those terrible 2 seconds....I can do without those).

Here are some pictures of my BIG BOY.....







































What if this next baby is a girl? How will I deal with tutu's and bows when I have spent over 2 years with trucks and mud??

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love that mud slide so much, what a fun mom you are to let him do stuff like that! Addi wants to come play!
Congrats on the win! Very fun seeing you at the complex, wish we could have hung out more, I missed you!
How crazy cute is your little boy? I love his (and your) marker face! You would be just fine mixing in a bow here and there, and Im sure she would grow to like trucks just as much!

Savanna said...

Cute pictures! You are a good Mom to let him play in that mud in the swimming pool. I don't know if I could do that. :) TYeson still finds mud, but I am not a fan of it. Probably since I have a little girl that won't touch it. If you have a little girl you will figure it out and you will love the bows and tu tu's just like you love the trucks and mud. I think it's SO fun to have both!!

Blondenat said...

Lauren, you are so brave to let him play in the mud...I would have a heart attack if my kids did that! He is to freaking cute. Hope you are doing ok, call me if you need anything.

MyR said...

I'm sure you'll have a girl that wants to play in the mud too...she's just get her tutu and bows all dirty! :D