Here is just a little "taste" as to what we have been up to lately. We have had a fun little summer! We love to go on walks, play at the park, play in the water, and spend time with family and friends. We have already flown to California where we spent some time at Magic Mountain and the beach. Here are a few things I've learned about being a mama to my boys
1. There is no such thing as sleeping in or a full nights sleep
2. A relaxing bath = luke warm water, dinosaurs crashing and splashing all around me, and 2 little boys who manage to pull my hair or tickle my feet (I am very ticklish)
3. My boys are very active and always on the go. Even though Lincoln isn't walking yet, they still always have places to go and people to see.
4. The harder I clean my house, the messier it gets.
5. Cannon thinks that words like "fart" and "poop" are hilarious.
6. No matter how hard I try, I can never get my boys to snuggle. Not a warm bottle (for Linky), a soft blanket, or all of the bribery in the world. They are not into snuggling and I so desperately crave the affection of these cute little guys!
So there you have it :) You can see I have been a little busy (to say the least)- but I am happy to be back and updating.













5 comments:
Yay! You are back Lauren! Love all the pics of the boys! How did you get the pictures to format that way?
You guys sure make cute babies! I am so happy you are here and posting all these adorable hunky shots. I too am SOOO tired, maybe we should get together, put the kids in a room together and lock them in while we nap!
great to see you blogging again!
I am glad you are doing updates again because it will help you remember what is going on in their life years down the road. They sure are darling boys.
I just can't get enough of those CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!
Post a Comment