Monday, September 14, 2009

A little OBSESSED

Much like his mommy and her obsession with all things Twilight, True Blood, and cooking- this little guy has some obsessions of his own!
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! He is going to be him for Halloween. He knows all of Buzz's lines from Toy Story, and he even copies the pivotal scene where Buzz tries to "fly" out the window but falls down the stairs ( this is performed on our Love Sac)

CARS! This will ALWAYS be an obsession for Cannon

THOMAS THE TRAIN! First thing he says when he wakes up and last thing he talks about before he goes to bed. All I hear all day is "Choo-choo- Thomas Mom!" "Thomas is the cheeky one!" That train table and train set is the best investment ever. It keeps him occupied forever!

MCDONALDS, PANDA EXPRESS and CHICK-FIL-A! Every time we pass one, he points them out and begs! He loves his chicken and he only wants to eat at those 3 fast food places....lol.

THE POTTY! No he wont go on it, but boy does he love to get undressed and sit on it! He also loves to flush our toilet and close the lid EVERY TIME we have to go :)

JUMPING, RUNNING AND PLAYING IN THE MUD! What can I say, he is a total boy!
He is at such a fun age right now! I love all of his little "quirks"

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Cute little boy! Tyeson has all the same obsessions..... Buzz, Cars, and Thomas. He is getting over the Thomas and not so much into it, but Toy Story is his favorite thing ever right now. He would love that costume. I am a mean Mom and making him be a Penguin. Just cuz I found a super cute costume on Disney for $3. :) This age is SO so fun!

Mandy said...

He really is such a boy! I love to hear the difference in genders and how they play! He looks adorable in his costume, I cant wait to see what it will look like by the time that Halloween actually rolls around and he has ran through those mud puddles in it!