Monday, August 24, 2009

Where to begin???? MASSIVE UPDATE

Since this post is going to be FULL of pics, I am going to keep my comments short and sweet :)

Pregnancy :)
~I am 24 weeks now and FINALLY over morning sickness (as of like 18 weeks)
~3 ultrasounds confirm its a boy, so he's still a Lincoln
~I cannot sleep anymore! I am so tired but have the hardest time sleeping (between pee breaks, bad dreams, acid reflux, and discomfort from my c-section with Cannon)
~I have a c-section date for December 14th- but i might schedule one before then. He wont be here later than the 14th though!
~I am still less than my pre-pregnancy weight, which is WONDERFUL

Brian :)
~Brian started a new job and he really likes it! I like that he has something to keep him busy (with good pay and amazing benefits!)
~Brian is now addicted to Arrested Development.... too bad its not on the air anymore- lol
~He can't wait to have 2 little boys in the house hold, he is just loving the age that Cannon is right now

Cannon :)
~Talking and talking and talking some more!
~Is doing really good with Love and Logic parenting
~LOVES going to the aquarium, dino museum, barn, zoo, and kick kick in the water (swimming). We have kept him busy all summer!
~Talks about the baby in mommy's tummy, which I love
~Has been in a big boy bed for a few months now! He is getting sooo big!
~Is still addicted to paci's though! lol.
~Is just the curtest and sweetest little busy boy on earth :) He is such a good boy, but boy he keeps me on my toes!

Other :)
~ Cannon and I went to California to spend time with my family. We then went with my family to Lake Tahoe (what we do every year). Brian couldn't go because of his new job, so it was hard being away from home for 2 weeks! It was great to see family, friends, go to the Train Station, fly on a plane, and go to Disneyland for Cannon's first time! He went swimming a ton and just had a blast. We also went up the 4th of July to Bear Lake with the Hansen/Perry family and had a really nice time :) I have many pics from that outting as well.

I am so sorry I have been such a bad blogger! I have obviously been busy though, so you cant blame me :) lol. I will start posting more.

To Be Continued....... (I am going to make a slideshow of the pics and edit this post with them) :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I cant wait to see all the pictures! I only wish that the next time I get pregnant that I will lose weight too or I will be a barn! I am so excited to see the little guy too, Cannon will be a wonderful big brother! Im proud of Brian for his new job and yes, Arrested Development was completly awesome! We need to get our kids together to keep the bond between them strong!