
Cannon had a blast with the hose and pool outside. Its been in the 80's everyday, so the weather is just too perfect to ignore. I have to admitt, I am slightly (ok- VERY) obsessed with my child. Even though he has major tantrum that make the paint on my walls melt off, he is still the reason for my existance. He is such a bo
y!
I have been so sick with this pregnancy, and he is obsessed with playing outside- so its been nice to spend all day outside to keep both of us happy :)
y!
I have been so sick with this pregnancy, and he is obsessed with playing outside- so its been nice to spend all day outside to keep both of us happy :)




5 comments:
Yay for summer! He looks like he's having a blast...and your lawn looks fantastic! I can tell you don't have a dog.
Don't you just love summer! And by the way, BOYS are the greatest!
Backyard fun is the best!!! He looks like he is having a blast.
Too cute! Playing in the water is always a blast. Your lawn looks great! Hope you are feeling a little better.
So so cute. I love all the pics of cannon. He really is such a boy. I really can't believe how these years have passed by! Being back over here at Halladay's again makes me miss you guys and those days like crazy!
Post a Comment