Cannon has been so much fun lately! He is my little partner in crime. The past week alone we went swimming at the Legacy Center in Lehi 4 times and went to the Dino museum once. I am going to miss him soo much when we head to Hawaii this weekend, it literally makes me sad and sick to think about it. I know he will be in wonderful hands with my parents, but I am just so distraught over how much I am going to miss him. He is at such a fun age right now, and all we do is play (he still has some tantrums, don't let me fool you that it is by any means easy). Here are some cute pics from our little adventur
es this past week (ps- Ash, I didn't have any pics of Ellie and Cannon, if you have
some email them my way)-






4 comments:
I LOVE the goofy/cheesy smile he has on his face in the picture with his striped hoodie & beanie!! The one of him going down the water slide backwards is great too! He is too cute. Have fun in Hawaii. Enjoy your time away because being a mom I am sure you don't get much alone or down time.
I want to eat cereal out of his dimples! I love that little boy too and I have no doubt you will miss him...but your trip will be amazing! Total recharge for you! Very jealous!
Is your blog private again? It isn't showing up on my reader anymore... :(
Love your pics - can you send me an email? I don't have your email address and I wanted to see if you wanted to be a part of a babysitting co-op...
Miss you ;)
Lauren, he is getting so big! I can't believe how fast time flies. I don't feel bad for you one bit because you are going to freaking Hawaii!
Post a Comment