http://www.iheartfaces.com/As most of you know, I have recently started a photography business called Perrywinkle Photography. It has started to boom! I am completely booked out the rest of this year (with the exception of 2 weeks in early November that need some filling). One of my favorite sites, (http://www.iheartfaces.com/) does a weekly photo challenge. I have been debating on good edits to add to the Touch of Sun category (this is my first time entering a challenge).
Here is my gorgeous bridal with the lovely Candace :) The sun flare was 100% natural! We were at the right place at the right time and it made for a memorable shot. She was literally glowing! We had so much fun and I cannot wait to take pics of her and her sweet hubby on their wedding day.
10 comments:
What a beautiful subject, I like the warmth. :)
What a stunning bride and a beautiful memory from her wedding day.
gorgeous!!!
Beautiful Picture!!
I love it. simply beautiful.
amazing !
thank you all sooo much! She is a beautiful bride :) This was my first briday (usually I just do family and children sessions), so it was nice to express myself with more intimate portion of photography.
Beautiful photo~ I love the golden colors you captured.
Beautiful!! Really what else is there to say!
Great Picture Lauren! Congrats on your new little business. That is so exciting that is thriving and doing so well.
I will tell you though, I am missing your recipes on the whatyabeencooking. Don't forget about us. ;)
Post a Comment