Brian- working hard, not hardly working! Brian is busy at work and being a wonderful dad. He spends a lot of 1 on 1 time with the boys (which I love). He will watch them during my softball lessons, photo shoots, movie nights with friends, and while I try to make dinner at night. The other day, he took Cannon to the zoo for almost 5 hours! They had a blast! (I think Brian had as much fun as Cannon). He is also playing on a men's slow-pitch softball team.
Lauren- I do hitting lessons each week, craft daily, take pictures and do photo shoots almost every week (I am trying to get practice because I want to eventually do it professionally), cooking, spending lots of time with the boys, and playing on 2 slow-pitch teams (1 is a men's team and the other is with our church).

Cannon- LOVES to talk and play with friends. He can ride a bike and is currently in karate class 3 days a week! He is also learning how to swim and is loving the summer :) He is such a sweet boy. It is so funny to hear what excites or concerns him. He LOVES Lincoln and is really nice to him (for the most part). On the flip-side, he is really into burping and farting right now. I guess he is your typical boy :)

Lincoln-How do I describe Lincoln? Ummmm, he is BUSY. So busy, he is probably the busiest child ever born. He loves to do dangerous things. He wants to live outside 24/7 and be naked. He has such a funny personality, it is really hard to put in words and describe him. He is very intense and spirited, but super sweet and loving. You have to work really hard for him to give you the time of day. He adores Cannon. He is very strong, very fast, very coordinated and super smart. I have my hands full...
2 comments:
Glad to see you blogging again!
Kim
I am glad you are blogging again because one day you can look back and keep track of what went on when with the boys.
Post a Comment