Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SHOCKED!




Looks like the Perry family is getting blessed with a second baby BOY! We are shocked and thrilled. My pregnancy has been COMPLETELY different than Cannons. I was not sick a day with Cannon, and I LOOOVED to eat. With this pregnancy, it has been puke filled and miserable to say the least. I could hardly keep food down, and I was down 17 lbs at one point. I cant wait to meet this cute little guy. I want to do a jungle/monkey themed room for him :) Brian picked out his name and we are going to call him Lincoln Gage Perry.
That's the shocking news on the Perry front! I can't wait to have 2 little boys to terrorize me! They will be such good buddies!

13 comments:

Jeanette said...

I am excited for you guys. I like the name too. Where did Gage come from?

Lauren Perry said...

Brian is OBSESSED with the name Gage. I am not sure where it came from, but he has talked about it being the middle name of our boy (no matter what-lol). Brian has LOVED the name Lincoln since high school (die hard Linkin Park fan- he is in the fan club, lol. I think Lincoln and Cannon sound cute together.

Ben and Jenn said...

Yea! Thanks for txting me last night to let me know. Those two boys are going to be great buddies! I have always liked the name Lincoln.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You are gonna be one busy momma. Can't wait.

barbaraence said...

At least you get to pull out all of Cannon's old stuff! That was my favorite part of knowing I was having another girl :) Congratulations!

Angie said...

YAY!! Boys really are so much fun. A word of warning though... my sickest pregnancy's ended up being my HARDEST babies. :) I LOVE the name Lincoln. I'm super excited for you guys!!

Kate said...

No way! Congrats! That is sooooo cool! I'm excited for ya! And yes, you better get ready to chase those 2 wild boys!!!

Savanna said...

So exciting! I love the name. It is really cute. I think it will be really fun for Cannon to have a buddy.

A said...

so exciting. I love the name.

Jennifer said...

Lauren that is so exciting! Congrats on boy #2...Boys are so much fun!

Susan said...

Hi Lauren! Congrats on baby #2! I love the name! Cannon has gotten soo big!

byronandniki said...

I'm so sorry you have been so sick. I was too, but I'm sure it's harder when you have to take care of another child while being sick. I love the name! We have a Lincoln in our ward and my friends little boy is named Gage and he is the cutest! Please call if you need anything at all. I can always babysit Cannon if you need a day off to relax!

The Larsen's said...

Congrats to you guys! I love having two boys...Cannon will love having a little brother!